What is better on a cold winter day than a cup of hot cocoa? How about a healthy cup of Paleo hot chocolate! This rich hot chocolate version uses dates instead of sugar. This is gluten free, and Paleo approved as well as Candida friendly. It is so good for you! The kids will never know!
Who says that hot chocolate has to be off limits when you are watching what you are eating? Not me! I like to find recipes to adapt to how I am eating so that I am able to enjoy hot cocoa with the family on a cold winter day. This Paleo Hot Chocolate recipe is so good that no one will realize it is not made with traditional sugar.
Paleo Hot Chocolate
- 3 tablespoon Organic Canned Coconut Milk
- ¾ cup water
- 3 whole soft dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon cacoa powder
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until very smooth
- Pour into a pot and heat on medium-low stirring frequently to prevent burning
- Pour into a mug and enjoy!
Hot Chocolate Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.