Pancake Muffins are great for those busy mornings on the go or for a fun family “brinner”. I love having my boys in the kitchen cooking with me. I want them to learn how to cook, bake and be adventurous when making recipes. Pancake Muffins is one of those adventurous recipes because you can make plain pancakes or start putting whatever toppings you want in them.
This works well for my family because all of my kids like different things on or in pancakes. One of my boys prefers peanut butter, another likes chocolate chips and the last one likes his pancakes plain. I usually like strawberries in mine. I can make everyone’s favorite at the same time and we can all sit down together to eat or take in the car on the way to church or an early morning basketball game.
Be sure to check out our post on Breakfast Idea Pancakes To Go. The term “brinner” means having breakfast food for dinner. Kids will love these Pancake Muffins! They are perfect for on the go mornings or brinner 🙂
- 1 pkg Hungry Jack Pancake Mix prepared according to pkg directions
- Toppings for pancakes - chocolate chips peanut butter, strawberries etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Fill each cup with 2/3 pancake batter.
- Fill each cup with toppings (use desired amount - little or more).
- Place in oven and bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and done.
- Serve with syrup and enjoy!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.