Panko Crusted Pork Chops are easy to make and a delicious dinner. I love using panko as a breading on most things such as chicken and shrimp. It was perfect for Panko Crusted Pork Chops! You can even use gluten free panko to make this recipe gluten free.
My pork chops turned out so moist and full of flavor.
I dipped the pork chops into an egg mixture full of seasonings, then dipped them in panko crumbs and pan fried them in extra virgin olive oil.
Panko Crusted Pork Chops are an easy dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes.
Panko Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 - 6 whole Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 ½ cups panko
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbls milk
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a shallow bowl mix together egg, milk, pepper, salt and parsley.
- Dip each pork chop into egg mixture and make sure to fully cover the entire pork chop.
- Then dip into panko crumbs making sure to cover both sides.
- Place on a plate.
- Heat oil in pan over medium high heat.
- Place pork chops in pan and fry on each side 6-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.