Patriotic Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are perfect dessert recipe for July 4th! They are naturally gluten free and a light dessert on a hot summer night!
I made these for a summer cookout and they were gone in minutes. If you are not serving them immediately I would suggest refrigerating them immediately. They are at their highest quality for 12 hours and then they start to lose their firmness.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how! That is a great way to save money when making this recipe.
Simply place the cheese mixture into a zip loc bag and cut the tip off to create a way for you to pipe the mixture into the strawberries. Be sure to give this easy no bake dessert a try.
Patriotic Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry.
- Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife.
- Prep all strawberries and set aside. Pat dry.
- Cut off the bottom so that they will sit straight.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a icing bag or ziploc with the corner snipped off.
- Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- Top with 1 blueberry
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.