This post may contain affiliate links.
Paula Deen Frito Corn Salad is absolutely amazing! But then again all of Paula Deen’s recipes taste out of this world. This delicious corn salad would be a perfect side dish if you are having a barbecue or family gathering. It is so simple to prepare with only 6 ingredients and you can whip it together in less than 10 minutes.
I served Grilled Italian Chicken and Potato Foil Packets along with the Paula Deen Frito Corn Salad and they were great together!
Paula Deen Frito Corn Salad
Paula Deen Frito Corn Salad is out of this world good! Only 6 ingredients!
- 2 cans 15 ounce, whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1 bag 10 1/2 ounce, coarsely crushed Fritos corn chips
Mix first five ingredients and chill.
Stir in corn chips just before serving.
Serve and enjoy!