If you are looking for a special treat for your children on Valentine's Day look no further than PBJ Hearts! I can't claim this as an original, but I will say that I made them for our class party at school and they were a huge hit!
Cut out both slices of bread with the 3" heart cookie cutter. Cut a 1" heart shape from the center of one slice of bread: discard scraps. Spread the solid heart bread slice with peanut butter. Then top with cut heart bread slice and fill opening with jelly.
It is honestly the cutest treat for a Valentine's Day Party or lunch. I hope you enjoy these PBJ Hearts as much as our kids did.
- 1- inch and 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutters
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Strawberry Jelly
- Cut out both slices of bread with the 3" heart cookie cutter. Cut a 1" heart shape from the center of one slice of bread; discard scraps.
- SPREAD the solid heart bread slice with peanut butter.
- Top with cut heart bread slice and fill small heart opening with jelly.
Thanks to my friend Jamie York for sharing this with me and Jif for the idea.
Be sure to check out these other Valentine's Day posts:
Valentine’s Day Treat Box Ideas
Batman Valentine Exchange Box
Hand stamped Valentine Cards
Heart Photo Craft Using Cupcake Wrappers
How to Make a Candy Vase
Candy Cane Hearts
How to make a “candy bar cake”
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.