Peach Treat Green Smoothie is amazing! You will love the refreshing and light flavor. If you like peaches you are going to love this Peach Treat Green Smoothie. It was amazing! Each smoothie has approximately 200 or less calories and is PACKED full of fruits, vegetables, minerals and nutrients.
I can tell you from drinking 1 green smoothie a day my energy level is amazing. One tip that I learned is to use lemon essential oil or lemon rind to take the “bite” out of the greens. I also learned that by adding 1/2 cup or so berries you will turn your smoothie to a beautiful shade of pink, blue or red and it tastes just a little better I hope you enjoy! One tip is to freeze berries when they are at a stockpile price. You can even freeze green smoothies.
I love to freeze ingredients for my green smoothies! It saves me time and money!
We have this amazing Green Smoothie Cheat Sheet you can download for FREE. This is a handy tool in creating your own green smoothie recipes!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
Peach Treat Green Smoothie
- 2 cups almond milk or milk of your choice
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup peaches frozen
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 TBSP aloe vera optional
- 1 TBSP flax oil optional
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Banana Frozen
- 2 drops lemon oil
- In a blender combine milk and spinach and blend
- Add cucumber and carrot and blend
- Add flax oil, aloe vera, lemon essential oil and blend
- Add peaches and banana and blend
Green Smoothie Recipes:
- Green Coffee Seed for Weight Loss
- How Local Honey Can Help With Allergies
- Four Yoga Poses to Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Paleo Diet and Cross Fit
Disclosure: We are NOT providing medical advice. Always consult your physician for medical treatment. The advice shared in this page has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.