I love this Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie recipe. It is my go-to for an afternoon snack or perfect breakfast on the go. It is sweet enough to really satisfy me for a dessert too. If you like dessert in the evenings switch to this smoothie recipe and you will save calories.
You can also add a bit of cocoa powder to it too! I love how creamy the texture is. It is a great replacement for a milk shake. It is a naturally gluten free treat. I have used PB2 in replacement of the peanut butter as well. I hope you enjoy this Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie as much as I do!
I also love to freeze ingredients for my smoothies! It saves me time and money.
Can You Freeze a Banana?
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup skim/fat-free milk, almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- Optional - 1 scoop of protein powder
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend well
- It is a thick and creamy smoothie