Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes are my husband's all-time favorite. This is his recipe and picture from when he made them last week for brinner. In case you don't know what brinner means it is when you have breakfast for dinner. I mean how can you go wrong with this combo?
We like to have brinner at least once a week in our home. My boys love it when daddy cooks them pancakes. Daddy is always making letters, numbers and smiley faces for them. We also like to make lemonade to go with our brinner and we like this recipe -- Chick-fil-A Lemonade Recipe.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes are AMAZING! You have to try these today! Tell me what is your favorite combination for pancakes?
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 3-4 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides.
- Place on plate and spread peanut butter over the top.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Serve hot.
Check out these other Breakfast recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.