Peanut Butter Delight are my children’s favorite after school snack! They love Eggo Mini Pancakes, peanut butter and chocolate and when I combine them together for this scrumptious snack they go crazy for them. This recipe is so quick and easy to prepare. After the children leave for school in the morning I make them so that they are ready for the boys when they get home from school.
I must admit that sometimes I sneak a few before the boys get home. They are so delicious and I can’t help but have a taste or two!
Peanut Butter Delight is so easy to make and the kids love it!
Peanut Butter Delight
- 8 Eggo Mini Pancakes
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- Baking chocolates to melt
- sprinkles optional
- chopped nuts optional
- Lay 8 Eggo Mini Pancakes on a plate and thaw to room temperature; about 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 Tbsp on to a pancake.
- Repeat this on 3 more.
- Add a pancake on top of each peanut butter pancake to make a sandwich.
- Melt chocolate squares according to package until you have melted chocolate.
- Drizzle chocolate over peanut butter sandwiches making sure to cover the sides as well.
- Next sprinkle on your favorite toppings such as sprinkles or chopped nuts.
- Place plate in fridge and let chocolate harden before serving.
- Keep in fridge until you are ready to serve.
You can make as many as you want and adjust the amount to your number of servings.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.