This post may contain affiliate links.
Peanut Butter Scotch Cookies are amazing! They are so good, soft and chewy. If you love butterscotch and peanut butter then these are the cookies for you! My sister in law turned me on to butterscotch cookies and now I am trying to come up with different recipes and this was one I made and will definitely be making a lot of them in the future.
The best part about these cookies is you only need a package of Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie dough roll, butterscotch chips and sugar. They are so easy to make and the kids can help too. Just spoon out some peanut butter cookie dough, add butterscotch chips and roll into a ball. Then roll through the sugar until coated and place on baking sheet. Bake and enjoy with some Hot Cocoa.
Peanut Butter Scotch Cookies
Peanut Butter Scotch Cookies are amazing! They are so good, soft and chewy.
- 1 pkg Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 1 pkg butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix peanut butter cookie dough with butterscotch chips.
- Take 1 Tbsp cookie dough and roll into a ball.
- Roll in sugar until coated; place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.