Peanut M&M’s Cookie is perfect to make this month since it’s National Peanut Butter Month! If you are a peanut butter lover then this is the cookie for you! All you need to make this quick and delicious cookie is Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Roll and Peanut Butter M&M’s and 15 minutes of your time!
This Peanut M&M’s Cookie is semi-homemade and packed full of deliciousness!
Peanut M&M's Cookie
This Peanut M&M's Cookie is semi-homemade and packed full of deliciousness!
- 1 roll of Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Dough or your favorite peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 bag of Peanut Butter M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the cookie dough roll and place in medium size bowl.
- Open bag of M&M's and pour in bowl.
- Mix the dough and candy together.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes; or until golden brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy right away.
- Store left over cookies in an airtight container.
Be sure to try these other Peanut Butter Cookie recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.