If you are looking for a delicious salad for the holidays then you will love this Pear Walnut Salad. It is full of delicious ingredients that are the perfect addition to any holiday meal.
Pear Walnut Salad
- 1 5-ounce package of Lettuce Greens
- 1 5-ounce package of Mixed Salad Greens
- 3 pears peeled and sliced
- 2 Granny Smith Apples sliced
- 2 Red Apples sliced
- 1 small red Onion sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 16-ounce bottle of raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Rinse the lettuce greens and salad greens and pat dry.
- Tear into bit-size pieces.
- Combine with the pears, Granny Smith Apples, red apples, Onions, cheese, and walnuts in a bowl and toss to mix.
- Chill, covered, until serving time.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
- *****You may add fresh raspberries or blueberries. Cooked chicken is another great idea!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.