If you are looking for a delicious salad for the holidays then you will love this Pear Walnut Salad. It is full of delicious ingredients that are the perfect addition to any holiday meal.
- 1 5-ounce package of Lettuce Greens
- 1 5-ounce package of Mixed Salad Greens
- 3 pears peeled and sliced
- 2 Granny Smith Apples sliced
- 2 Red Apples sliced
- 1 small red Onion sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 16-ounce bottle of raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Rinse the lettuce greens and salad greens and pat dry.
- Tear into bit-size pieces.
- Combine with the pears, Granny Smith Apples, red apples, Onions, cheese, and walnuts in a bowl and toss to mix.
- Chill, covered, until serving time.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
- *****You may add fresh raspberries or blueberries. Cooked chicken is another great idea!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.