If you are looking for a delicious salad for the holidays then you will love this Pear Walnut Salad. It is full of delicious ingredients that are the perfect addition to any holiday meal.
The flavor combination of the fresh pears and apples with the walnuts and the onion and blue cheese make for a festive looking and delicious salad. I love the sweetness of the raspberry vinaigrette with the blue cheese too.
This is great to serve for Christmas, Thanksgiving or Easter. My family loves this healthy salad and I hope yours will too. Be sure to give it a try. Enjoy Pear Walnut Salad as it is packed with superfoods and add it to your menu plan soon.
Pear Walnut Salad
- 1 package 5-ounce, Lettuce Greens
- 1 package 5-ounce, Mixed Salad Greens
- 3 whole pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 whole Granny Smith Apples, sliced
- 2 whole Red Apples, sliced
- 1 whole small red Onion, sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup toasted walnuts
- 1 bottle 16-ounce, raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Rinse the lettuce greens and salad greens and pat dry.
- Tear into bit-size pieces.
- Combine with the pears, Granny Smith Apples, red apples, Onions, cheese, and walnuts in a bowl and toss to mix.
- Chill, covered, until serving time.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
- *****You may add fresh raspberries or blueberries. Cooked chicken is another great idea!
STOCKPILING MOMS POPULAR POSTS:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.