This post may contain affiliate links.
If you are looking for a delicious salad for the holidays then you will love this Pear Walnut Salad. It is full of delicious ingredients that are the perfect addition to any holiday meal.
Pear Walnut Salad
- 1 5-ounce package of Lettuce Greens
- 1 5-ounce package of Mixed Salad Greens
- 3 pears peeled and sliced
- 2 Granny Smith Apples sliced
- 2 Red Apples sliced
- 1 small red Onion sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 16-ounce bottle of raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
Rinse the lettuce greens and salad greens and pat dry.
Tear into bit-size pieces.
Combine with the pears, Granny Smith Apples, red apples, Onions, cheese, and walnuts in a bowl and toss to mix.
Chill, covered, until serving time.
Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
*****You may add fresh raspberries or blueberries. Cooked chicken is another great idea!
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms