This post may contain affiliate links.
Check out this Pepper Experiment It is a Fun Science Experiment when you are looking for something to do this summer. Peyton and I had a lot of fun with this experiment and integrating a little science into our summer is always a win/win. The Pepper Experiment A Fun Science Lab Experiment didn’t cost much and it was nice to be able to incorporate some science into our summer. We even incorporated the scientific method into our project! I would suggest this Pepper Experiment for sure! A great way to get a little “learning” in during the summer too.
Pepper Experiment :: A Fun Science Lab Experiment
- A Toothpick
- Black Pepper
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Fill your dish with water.
- Add three pinches of pepper to the water in the center of the dish.
- Dip the toothpick into the liquid dish soap.
- Touch the toothpick to the center of the water in your dish.
- The pepper quickly "runs" to the edges of the dish.
More Projects To Enjoy: