This post may contain affiliate links.
Gluten Free Peppermint Brownies are out of this world amazing! They are perfect for the holidays! I love how just a few drops of peppermint essential oil gives them an amazing flavor. I am thinking of adding a little crushed peppermint next time! You can always use peppermint extract if you don’t have essential oil.
Gluten Free Brownies
Gluten Free Peppermint Brownies Recipe are AMAZING! Perfect for the holidays!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter
- 7 oz semisweet or bittersweet baking chocolate divided OR 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3-5 drops drops of peppermint essential oil or peppermint extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the almond flour, salt, cocoa powder, and baking powder and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, melt together 4 ounces of chocolate or 1/2 cup chocolate chips with the butter.
- While the chocolate is melting, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Slowly pour the melted chocolate and butter into the egg/sugar mixture while whisking until fully incorporated.
- Add the chocolate mixture in with the dry ingredients and mix completely.
- Pour the batter in an 8 x 8 pan. - I like to double and bake in a 9 x 13
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining chocolate and gently press it into the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean.
- Let these cool completely before cutting in.
Be sure to check out these Gluten Free Desserts: