Peppermint M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious tasting cookies for the holidays! Peppermint always makes me think of the Christmas Season. My boys love Peppermint Hot Cocoa this time of year and when we made these cookies the boys were in heaven! We made them together while they were off school for a snow day.
They had fun stirring, mixing and even sneaking an M&M or two! These are super easy to make and you only need four ingredients! They taste exactly like a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie! So if you love peppermint then be sure to try this easy cookie recipe!
Peppermint M&M cookies tastes exactly like a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie! They are so good! Now you can enjoy the flavor year round!
The elves thought it would be great to bake up some Betty Crocker goodies! For more elf ideas click here ==> Elf Ideas
Peppermint M&M's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg M&M's Peppermint White Chocolate Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl mix together cookie pouch, egg and butter until soft dough forms.
- Stir in candy pieces.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then remove to cooling rack.
- Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
Be sure to try these other Cookie recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.