Peppery Pancetta Beer Cheese Sausage is a family favorite at our house! Who wants a plain old hot dog or sausage? Not the people at my house that is for sure. We like to mix it up and prepare our sausages in all different ways and this Peppery Pancetta Beer Cheese Sausage is one of our favorites.
We love the Pancetta. Pancetta is an Italian style cured bacon and we prefer it unsmoked. The combination of the premium sausage and the Italian style cured bacon is amazing. We are also a family who loves cheese. The beer cheese and peppers bring everything together. This is an easy recipe that is sure to be a hit. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Peppery Pancetta Beer Cheese Sausage has an amazing flavor and is perfect for game day.
Peppery Pancetta Beer Cheese Sausage
- Chicago Style Wheat Poppyseed Buns
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper
- 1 large sweet orange pepper
- 1 large sweet red pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Package Johnsonville Brats Premium Sausage
- 1 Beer Cheese Dip
- 1 package of Pancetta
- Sea salt
- Cook pancetta, chop in pieces, and set aside
- Prep peppers by slicing peppers in 1/8 inch strips
- Grill Brats
- While you are grilling brats saute peppers in 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- Season peppers with sea salt to taste
- When brats are finished heat beer cheese
- Place brat in bun
- Cover with beer cheese
- Sprinkle pancetta over the top of brat
- Top with peppers
- ** 1 dog per serving
Other Sausage Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.