Pesto Greek Cobb Salad tastes amazing! I love the combination of the blue cheese and pesto! Add a little grilled chicken or grilled shrimp and you can turn this from a side dish into a main dish!
This is an original Stockpiling Moms recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as do! You can use your own Homemade Pesto or store bought. You can add the toppings that your family enjoys most. We love olives so this is a popular salad at our house.
Be sure to give this delicious Pesto Greek Cobb Salad a try!
You may also enjoy these Pesto Recipes:
Pesto Greek Cobb Salad
- 1 jar Delallo jumbo calamata whole olives
- 1 jar Delallo blue cheese stuffed olives
- 1 jar Delallo pesto sauce
- 1 package Chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 package Crumbled blue cheese
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 package Grape tomatoes
- 1 whole Red onion
- 1 package Delallo brushetta crisp
- Combine 2 tablespoon pesto sauce per 8 oz. of Italian dressing and mix well.
- Add desired amount of dressing to romaine lettuce.
- Lightly sprinkle crumbled blue cheese over lettuce.
- Add 5 to 7 calamata olives.
- Add 5 to 7 grape tomato halves.
- Add 4 blue cheese stuffed olives to center of salad.
- Disperse red onion rings over top of salad.
- Garnish with 3 Brushetta crisp at the top of the plate.
Recipes You May Enjoy:
15 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 90 minutes - Pinned 61,900 times to Pinterest.
Gluten Free Menu at Cracker Barrel - Pinned 1,100 times to Pinterest.
Easy Slow Cooker A 1 Pot Roast Recipe - Pinned 13,700 times to Pinterest.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.