Pesto Greek Cobb Salad tastes amazing! I love the combination of the blue cheese and pesto! Add a little grilled chicken and you can turn this from a side dish into a main dish!
Pesto Greek Cobb Salad
Pesto Greek Cobb Salad has a delicious flavor!
- 1 jar Delallo jumbo calamata whole olives
- 1 jar Delallo blue cheese stuffed olives
- 1 jar Delallo pesto sauce
- 1 package Chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 package Crumbled blue cheese
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 package Grape tomatoes
- 1 whole Red onion
- 1 package Delallo brushetta crisp
Combine 2 TBSP pesto sauce per 8 oz. of Italian dressing and mix well.
Add desired amount of dressing to romaine lettuce.
Lightly sprinkle crumbled blue cheese over lettuce.
Add 5 to 7 calamata olives.
Add 5 to 7 grape tomato halves.
Add 4 blue cheese stuffed olives to center of salad.
Disperse red onion rings over top of salad.
Garnish with 3 Brushetta crisp at the top of the plate.
This is an original Stockpiling Moms recipe.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.