These scrumptious Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes sandwiches are the easiest to make for a quick dinner! Perfect dinner recipe for those evenings when you have a ton to do and no time for dinner. You can make these sloppy joes in less than 30 minutes.
My whole family loves these delicious Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes sandwiches. Which on a busy night that the kids have lots of extra curricular activities this is my go to dinner recipe, because I know my family will eat them and have full bellies. So next time you need a 30 minute or less dinner recipe be sure to try these Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes, you will not be disappointed!
This 30 Minute Meal recipe for Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes tastes amazing!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 large hamburger buns
- 1 tablespoon butter for toasting the buns
- provolone cheese slices
- Add the oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef and cook 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and continue to cook 2-3 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Drain off any fat ans stir in the steak sauce and beef broth; Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until liquid is gone.
- Butter the cut sides of the buns and toast the buttered sides in a hot skillet on medium-high heat; Set aside.
- To serve, place a scoop of the meat mixture onto the bottom half of the buns.
- Top with cheese and cover with the top half of the bun.
More Sandwich Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.