This post may contain affiliate links.
This is the BEST homemade pimento cheese recipe that you will EVER eat. I was passed to me by my former co-worker Barbara Hacker. When she shared this recipe with me, her “secret” ingredient became a game changer for me. This was the single most requested recipe that she prepared for school luncheons and I treasure her recipe. Barbara was a true gift and I treasured her friendship.
It is hard to find Blue Boxes of Kraft American Cheese anymore but you can substitute with other brands and it is still great. The secret ingredient is the crushed pineapple. You can also use it in this yummy Pimento Cheeseburger recipe.
Pimento Cheese Recipe
Homemade Pimento Cheese Recipe is southern comfort food!
- 1 lb. Blue Boxes Kraft American Cheese 1lb. - Shredded
- 1 jar diced pimento
- 2-3 TBSP crushed pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon Pickle Relish
- 1-2 cups Mayonnaise - start with 1 cup and add enough entire creamy
- Combine all ingredients until creamy.