Maple-Bacon Breakfast Rolls are perfect for breakfast or brunch! You can't go wrong with bacon and maple syrup! The flavor combination is delicious!
- 10 slices precooked bacon
- 1 can 8 oz Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 3 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter softened
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Microwave bacon as directed on package until very crisp. Drain on paper towels. Set aside to cool.
- Generously spray large cookie sheet (dark cookie sheet not recommended) with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray, or line with cooking parchment paper. Unroll dough sheet on work surface; press into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the butter and 2 tablespoons of the syrup with fork or wire whisk until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture evenly over dough, covering to edges. Finely chop bacon; reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish. Spread remaining bacon evenly over butter mixture. Starting at short end, roll up dough; pinch edge to seal. Wrap roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate 5 minutes to chill so dough will be easier to cut.
- Unwrap roll; place seam side down on cutting board. Using serrated knife, cut roll into 12 (about 3/4-inch) slices. Place slices, cut sides up, on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Place waxed paper under cooling rack. Remove rolls from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, remaining 1 tablespoon butter and remaining 3 tablespoons syrup with wire whisk until smooth. Drizzle icing over rolls. Garnish with reserved bacon.
Other ideas you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)