The idea for these Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies came about because I was craving nutella 🙂 Is there any other Nutella Lovers out there??? These cookies turned out AMAZING and were so yummy! I enjoyed them with a glass of milk as they were coming out the oven 😉 You may want to check out this post on how to make your own nutella too!
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious.
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Pillsbury Peanut Butter cookie roll
- 1 jar of Nutella
- 4 T sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Scoop out cookie mixture and roll into ball.
- Press in center and place a dollop of Nutella.
- Push sides of cookie mixture up around the nutella to close it inside.
- Roll cookie around in sugar to coat.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on rack.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: