Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate is an amazing autumn treat! I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree and Pumpkin Pie Spice. It is so easy to prepare. Simply heat the milk, pumpkin puree and spices in a sauce pan until it starts to simmer and remove from heat. Then add your white chocolate and allow it to melt. You don't want to cook on the heat while it melts because you don't want to burn or scorch your mixture. Finally poor into mugs and enjoy. You can garnish with a little cinnamon and shaved white chocolate if you desire.
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces white chocolate roughly chopped
- pinch salt
- Heat the milk, pumpkin puree, and spices in a sauce pan until it just starts to simmer and remove from heat.
- Add the chocolate and stir until it has melted.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon.
Posts You May Enjoy: