Snowman Cupcakes are so easy just make and decorate - you could use coconut too if you have kids that like it however my son isn't a fan so we used white sugar sprinkles instead. You can always use granulated sugar to save money. All you need is a white cake mix, white frosting and a few candies! Snowman cupcakes are the perfect sweet treat for a snow day or winter party!
- White Cake Mix plus ingredients to prepare
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Orange Candies We used gummies
- White Icing
- White Sugar Sprinkles
- Prepare cupcakes and cool
- Dip your cupcakes into the white sugar sprinkles
- Decorate with chocolate chips and orange candy
Do your kids ever want to jump in the kitchen and cook? Mine do and we have all kinds of wonderful recipes to make with the kids!
Things your kids will love to cook!
- Fruit Nutella Waffle - Say goodbye to the boring waffle! This is one of our favorite breakfast recipes and everyone likes to create their own! We own the Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker from amazon!
- Loaded Smashed Red Skin Potatoes - My family loves potatoes and I think I have made them in every way possible. My Youngest LOVES this recipe and has learned to make them himself! We have made this all easier by using Potato Express Microwave Potato Bag. This bag is a game changer!
- Dirt Dessert - This dessert will always bring smiles to everyone's face! We love making it, looking at it, and eating it! The kids love making this one!
Check out our other Holiday Articles!
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!