St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels are so easy to make. This is a great way to get the kids in the kitchen with you! My kids love dipping the pretzels and then decorating them with sprinkles. You can easily change this recipe up by using a different color of sprinkles for the special occasion. Perfect for any party or special occasion. It is an inexpensive treat that everyone will love.
So simple to make just melt some white almond bark and add St Patrick’s Day Sprinkles! You could even pick up Christmas sprinkles after the holiday and make these with traditional green sprinkles. I often pick up chocolate bark after the Christmas season that doesn’t expire before other holidays to make these. This could easily be adapted for any holiday! St Patrick’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels are easy to make and the perfect treat for St. Patrick’s Day.
St. Patrick's Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels
St Patrick's Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels are easy to make and the perfect treat for St. Patrick's Day.
- white and/or chocolate bark
- sprinkles ~ green
- Melt chocolate bark according to package directions, using however much you need for pretzels.
- Dip part of the pretzel in the chocolate and lay on parchment paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles right away.
- Let pretzels sit for at least 30 minutes longer if you can, to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Once chocolate has harden you store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.