I LOVE these S'mores Cookies for summer! I was at the store yesterday and saw the display for S'mores ingredients and decided the display was calling our name... We love S'mores in the summer and this is a great way to celebrate all year long.
Now you can buy a box of graham cracker crumbs to use in place of some of the flour but since my pantry always has a box of graham crackers in it I usually make my own. Give these yummy cookies a try next time your sweet tooth is demanding to be satisfied.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 10 graham crackers (or 1 cup)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- To make graham cracker crumbs, break large pieces of graham crackers into a blender, food processor or coffee grinder and blend- i puree mine into a powder so it is a flour consistency.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In the bowl of a stand or hand mixer combine butter and sugars until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to mixer a little bit at a time until just combined.
- Using a spatula fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with additional chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are toasted golden brown.
If you like this recipe you may also like: