Pork Chop and Apples with Stuffing
- 3 c Herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 jar 12 oz gravy
- 1 medium onion cut in to 1/8 inch slices
- 4 whole Bone in or boneless pork chops
- 2 whole red apples sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place stuffing in dish and stir in the pork gravy
- Top with your onion, pork chops, and apples.
- Cover dish with foil
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Then uncover the bake and bake uncovered for additional 10-15 minutes.
Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.