When it comes to comfort food for me this is right up there! I love stuffing and the flavor profile with the pork really makes this a keeper! Be sure to try this Pork Chop and Apples with Stuffing soon.
Pork Chop and Apples with Stuffing
- 3 c Herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 jar 12 oz gravy
- 1 medium onion cut in to ⅛ inch slices
- 4 whole Bone in or boneless pork chops
- 2 whole red apples sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place stuffing in dish and stir in the pork gravy
- Top with your onion, pork chops, and apples.
- Cover dish with foil
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Then uncover the bake and bake uncovered for additional 10-15 minutes.
Recipes You May Enjoy:
FREEZER MEALS RECIPES AND IDEAS:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.