This post may contain affiliate links.
Pork Chop and Apples with Stuffing is the perfect comfort food! You are going to fall in love with this recipe. With only 5 ingredients this one dish dinner is going to make everyone happy at your house! I love the flavors and it is the perfect recipe for busy weeknights.
Pork Chop and Apples with Stuffing
Pork Chop and Apples with Stuffing is the perfect comfort food!
Servings 4 servings
- 3 c Herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 jar 12 oz gravy
- 1 medium onion cut in to 1/8 inch slices
- 4 whole Bone in or boneless pork chops
- 2 whole red apples sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place stuffing in dish and stir in the pork gravy
- Top with your onion, pork chops, and apples.
- Cover dish with foil
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Then uncover the bake and bake uncovered for additional 10-15 minutes.
Recipes You May Enjoy:
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms