Easy Weeknight Beef Stroganoff is full of bold taste and fills your tummy. I was able to make this meal in 35 minutes on a night when I had school activities for 2 of my boys. My husband loved how filling the beef Stroganoff was. I would definitely make this again because I have several of the Progresso Recipe Starters in my stockpile 🙂
Easy Weeknight Beef Stroganoff is so easy to prepare and tastes amazing!
Progresso Easy Weeknight Beef Stroganoff
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic finely choppped
- 1 can Progresso Recipe Starters Creamy Portabella Mushroom cooking sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package Hot cooked noodles if desired
- In a skillet cook beef, until no longer pink.
- Remove beef from skillet; drain.
- Wipe out skillet with paper towel.
- In same skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is almost tender.
- Stir in Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended; stir in beef.
- Heat just until hot.
- Serve over noodles.
Be sure to check out these other great meals:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.