Have you ever traveled to Puerto Rico? We have been several times and just love it! Puerto Rico is a 5-star vacation destination filled with world-class attractions. Whether you’re a golfer, foodie, the adventure type, or a beach bum you will LOVE it there! In fact if you love shopping you will love it too! Puerto Rico has everything that you want in a nice relaxing vacation. Just hop on a plane and go!
Puerto Rico Tourism recently partnered with popular travel review site Trip Advisor to transform real traveler 5-star reviews into stunningly beautiful short films narrated by Puerto Rican stars. These reviews will make you want to See Puerto Rico and Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico..
From relaxing beaches to the impressive Camuy caverns, discuss your “Must Do” itinerary when traveling to the beautiful island.
For my “Must Do” itinerary I would be sure to include the following:
1. The Beach - Puerto Rico has 270 miles of coastline and featured in the Top 10 beaches from Travel Channel -- including Flamenco Beach in Culebra, often cited as one of the best beaches in the world. Abosuletly gorgeous!
2. Rainforest - You can visit the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque, and climb to the clouds. It is breathtaking and a once in a lifetime experience!
3. History - If you are a history buffs you can enjoy old world charm of San Juan.
4. Adventure - You can enjoy horse back riding or the magnificent Camuy caverns that runs through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world. We did this and it was amazing!
5. Are you a foodie? You can eat your way through Puerto Rico and possibily enjoy it’s famous Rums. Be sure to try the delicous Rum Cake too!
Puerto Rico is filled with world-class attractions that will turn any trip into a 5-star vacation. We fell in love with Puerto Rico and have visted three times. I really can't wait to go back!
Be sure to visit seepuertorico.com and share with us why you would want to check out Puerto Rico!
It is so easy to travel to Puerto Rico. There is no need for Passports or foreign money. Just hop on a plane and go!