If you love Pumpkin you are going to LOVE this recipe for Pumpkin Burgers! It is perfect for fall! I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 bottle 12 ounces chili sauce
- 1 can 10-3/4 ounces condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6-8 hamburger buns split
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add chili sauce, soup, pumpkin, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and pepper
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until thickened.
- Serve on buns!
- Yield 6-8 servings
15 PUMPKIN RECIPES:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.