Tired of the traditional Pumpkin Pie on Thanksgiving? Check out this Easy Pumpkin Mousse Recipe. It is a light and different approach to the traditional pie plus the kids love it at our house! I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
With only four ingredients you won't believe how easy they are to make. Plus with the individual servings you can control portions. Made with 1 carton (4 ounces) of PHILADELPHIA Whipped Cream Cheese Spread with cinnamon and brown sugar, 1 cup pumpkin pie filling, 1/2 cup whipped topping and 6 individual graham cracker tart shells. We used additional whipped topping and ground cinnamon for a garnish. They looks so yummy!
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin until blended. Gently fold in the whipped topping. Fill up the tart shells with the filling until full. Garnish each of the tarts with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon right before serving. Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. I love to serve these because they are easy to serve in individual servings.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to check out these easy Pumpkin Mousse Tarts. They are going to be a great addition to your Thanksgiving menu. Everyone will love them and it so easy to prepare and then clean up! They are soon to become a family favorite at your next holiday.
- 1 carton 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Whipped Cream Cheese Spread with cinnamon and brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional whipped topping and ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin until blended.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Fill tart shells with filling.
- Garnish each with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
15 HALLOWEEN RECIPES
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.