This post may contain affiliate links.
Quick Taco Salad
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 1 package 1-1/4 oz. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 cups torn romaine lettuce, about 1 large head
- 2 whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- BROWN meat with onions in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- ADD seasoning mix and water; mix well. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 min.
- DIVIDE lettuce among 4 plates. Top evenly with meat mixture, tomatoes, cheese and crushed chips. Drizzle with dressing.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms