Ranch Macaroni and Cheese is a delicious twist on traditional mac and cheese. We tried this at my MIL’s house and we all fell in love with it! It is perfect for picnics and BBQs. Ranch Macaroni and Cheese is a delicious twist on the classic recipe. This side dish is perfect for a large crowd. Give this recipe a try! You will be happy you did.
Ranch Macaroni and Cheese
Ranch Macaroni and Cheese is a delicious twist on the classic recipe. This side dish is perfect for parties and picnics.
- 1 package 16 oz, elbow macaroni
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter cubed
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. garlic pepper blend
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup 4 oz. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 cup 4 oz. shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook Macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix and seasonings; heat through.
- Stir in Monterrey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
- Drain Macaroni; stir into cheese sauce with the saltines.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe was passed onto my from my wonderful Mother-in-Law, Brenda Hice.