Raspberry Muffins are perfect for family breakfasts and brunch! When raspberries are in season be sure to stockpile them and then flash freeze so you will have them on hand during the off season! You will want to make these delicious raspberry muffins.
Raspberry Muffins are so moist and delicious. I love to enjoy them with a cup of tea in the afternoon too. Raspberry muffins are easy to make and taste delicious! I hope you enjoy this easy muffin recipe as much as we do. You can always substitute and use any fruit that you have on hand. I have used blueberries, raspberries and strawberries for this one so far.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup chopped raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray muffin pan or use paper liners
- In small bowl, combine vanilla, oil, milk and egg. Beat lightly.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Toss in raspberries and stir to coat with flour mixture.
- Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
- Fill muffin cups and bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until tops bounce from touch and golden brown.
- You can also use blueberries or strawberries. Or mix it up with different fruit. Whatever you find on manager's special or sale is a good choice.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.