Red, White and Blue Pancakes are my family's favorite for breakfast on 4th of July morning! This is a great way to celebrate for breakfast.
We usually go on vacation the week of 4th of July and we stay in a condo so I can cook most of our meals (It gets pretty pricey when eating out for a family of 5). Every year for 4th of July I make these scrumptious pancakes for my family to wake up too! These are also very simple and easy to make if you use Hungry Jack Stars & Stripes Pancake Mix.
You could always add fresh blueberries and strawberries on top too! Red, White and Blue Pancakes are the perfect way to start your 4th of July morning!
Red, White & Blue Pancakes
- 1 package Hungry Jack Easy Pack Stars & Stripes Pancake Mix
- 1 container red sprinkles
- 1 container blue sprinkles
- 1 container white sprinkles
- 1 package cool whip
- Prepare pancakes according to package directions.
- Place a dollop of cool whip on top of pancake stack.
- Next sprinkle some red, white and blue sprinkles on top.
- Serve while warm and enjoy!
4th of July recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.