Red, White and Blue Pancakes are my family's favorite for breakfast on 4th of July morning! We usually go on vacation the week of 4th of July and we stay in a condo so I can cook most of our meals (It gets pretty pricey when eating out for a family of 5). Every year for 4th of July I make these scrumptious pancakes for my family to wake up too! These are also very simple and easy to make if you use Hungry Jack Stars & Stripes Pancake Mix.
You could always add fresh blueberries and strawberries on top too! Red, White and Blue Pancakes are the perfect way to start your 4th of July morning!
Red, White & Blue Pancakes
- 1 pkg Hungry Jack Easy Pack Stars & Stripes Pancake Mix
- red sprinkles
- blue sprinkles
- white sprinkles
- cool whip
- Prepare pancakes according to package directions.
- Place a dollop of cool whip on top of pancake stack.
- Next sprinkle some red, white and blue sprinkles on top.
- Serve while warm and enjoy!
4th of July recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.