Red, White & Blue Shortcake is the perfect dessert for any family gathering or Memorial Day party. I love taking this dessert to Memorial Day parties because it is so simple to make and easy to transport. Plus you can make this scrumptious dessert ahead of time 🙂 It is also a light and refreshing dessert which is perfect for me!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 lb fresh strawberries rinsed and cut in halves
- 2 lb blueberries rinsed
- 1 angelfood cake prepared
- cool whip optional
- Using a glass bowl layer the angelfood cake and fruit.
- Put cool whip on top if desired.
- Make sure to keep in fridge until ready to eat.
Be sure to check out these other Red, White and Blue treats perfect for Memorial Day:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.