Reese Pieces Cookies are absolutely divine! My whole family loved these delicious cookies and they are on our list of cookies to make! The best part about making cookies is having my boys help me in the kitchen. They were having so much fun giggling while measuring out the ingredients. Which just melts my heart as a mom. For these Reese Pieces Cookies all you need is a basic recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies and just add the Reese Pieces! It really is that simple!
There is nothing like cooking with your kids! We have spent the whole summer cooking together and making amazing memories! If you would like help starting, check out my article How to Start Cooking with your Kids!
Reese Pieces Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups 12 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 ½ cups Reese Pieces candy
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and Reese Pieces.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 - 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
More Cookie Recipes
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn't like a chocolate chip cookie?
Watermelon Rice Krispies are fun for all ages! We have them at pool parties and the kids love them!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.