Reese Pieces Cookies are absolutely divine! My whole family loved these delicious cookies and wanted me to make more. The best part about making these cookies is having my boys help me in the kitchen. They were having so much fun giggling while measuring out the ingredients. Which just melts my heart as a mom. For these Reese Pieces Cookies all you need is a basic recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies. Then add in Reese Pieces to the cookie dough. It really is that simple and you will have moist, yummy cookies to eat up!
Reese Pieces Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups 12 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups Reese Pieces candy
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and Reese Pieces.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 - 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
More Cookie Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.