Reindeer Cookies are super easy to make and fun for the children to help with! My boys had a blast making these adorable reindeer cookies and even more fun eating them. Only 3 items needed to make these adorable and delicious cookies.
I used Pillsbury® Peanut Butter Cookies, M & M's and pretzels. I bake the peanut butter cookies according to package directions and when I pulled them out of the oven I placed M & M's and pretzels on the cookie. Then I let them cool for about ten minutes before the boys began eating them! We love Reindeer Cookies!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 Pillsbury® Peanut Butter Cookies Roll cookies prepared according to directions
- red and green M & M's
- pretzel loops
- Prepare cookies according to package directions.
- As soon as you pull the cookies out of the oven place M & M's on cookie for eyes and mouth.
- Break pretzel loops and place on cookie for antlers.
- Move cookies to a cooling rack and let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Try these other Christmas recipes
StockpilingMoms Breakfast Casseroles
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.