These adorable Easy Reindeer Cupcakes will be a hit for any Christmas party or function! They are so simple to make and everyone will love them, especially the children. All you need is some prepared cupcakes and a few ingredients to decorate the them. You can also get creative and try to use other edible items in place of what I have used.
To help celebrate Christmas in July be sure to make these scrumptious Easy Reindeer Cupcakes!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 12 prepared cupcakes
- white frosting
- 12 Nilla Wafers
- 24 pretzels
- 24 mini marshmallows
- 12 M&M pieces
- black gel icing tube
- Frost the top of each cupcake.
- Take a cupcake and place a wafer on the top towards the bottom(refer to pic).
- Place 2 mini marshmallows along the top rim of the wafer(refer to pic).
- Insert 2 pretzels in the top of the cupcake (refer to pic).
- Using some frosting place a M&M piece on the wafer (refer to pic).
- Using gel tub pipe 2 black dots on marshmallows (refer to pic).
- Repeat on remaining cupcakes until all are done.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.