I made Roast Pork Tenderloin for Christmas Eve dinner and it was fabulous! It was so easy to prepare. I did add an inch of water on the bottom of the pan and place my roast on a rack. It really made it moist. Everyone LOVED it! It was perfect because it didn’t require me to worry about dinner and I was able to enjoy the day!
Roast Pork Tenderloin
This Roast Pork Tenderloin Recipe is perfect for Holidays! Turned out moist and so flavorful.
- 2 pounds Pork Tenderloins
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 Tablespoon country style Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary chopped
Preheat oven to 425. Spritz a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place 2 tenderloins (1 pound each) on a baking sheet (leave about 2 inches of space between them).
Combine apricot mixture in a bowl
- Brush each with apricot mixture.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
I cooked a 2 lb Roast and baked for 1 hour and 15 minutes and it turned out perfect.