I love Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes in the summer. I make this low carb side dish often for my family with fresh tomatoes from our garden. It is naturally gluten free and a clean meal too! This is also a Paleo recipe. I like to serve this with Country Bob’s Grilled Pork Chops. This is a Keto friendly recipe too! Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes are a delicious low carb side dish the whole family will enjoy.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Point
Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Wash tomatoes and core.
- Slice into quarters.
- Add to a 9x9 baking dish.
- Add enough olive oil to lightly coat them – just a tablespoon or so – again depending on how many you are making.
- Now sprinkle with the salt and pepper. I suggest sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Add a tablespoon or two of balsamic vinegar – about the same amount as the olive oil.
- Place in oven and roast 15 minutes.
Roasted Vegetables Recipes:
Be sure to check out these recipes: