I am in LOVE with this Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe. It is simply the best tasting and healthiest way to eat Brussels Sprouts. Not only is it gluten free it is also Paleo. This is a great low carb (Ket0) side dish recipe. Not only did I love it so did my family. My husband even ate seconds! If you are looking for an easy to prepare side dish recipe that is healthy and clean then this is a great choice for you!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts are so easy to prepare! All you do is place the ingredients in a ziploc bag and shake it! This is fun to get the kids involved with dinner. Roast it for 30 minutes on a Pampered Chef Stone or Roasting Pan and then enjoy! The longer you let it roast the better it tastes to me! When it starts browning the flavor is really delicious. This is a Whole 30 compliant recipe.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Point
- 1 Bag of Brussels Sprouts
- 2-3 cloves of garlic crushed and minced (or 1/2 tsp powdered garlic)
- Ziploc Bag
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Do not wash or if you do then rise and let thoroughly dry
- Mince 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic or you can use 1 tsp powdered garlic
- Place cauliflower into a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Add garlic with 2 TBSP olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake your ziploc bag well until coated.
- Spread out on baking sheet.
- Place on top rack and bake for about 30 minutes.
- The brussels sprouts will start to brown up and get crunchy and that is when you are ready to pull it out of the oven.
- It tastes AMAZING! You may need to double this it is that good!