I am in LOVE with this Roasted Cauliflower Recipe. It is simply the best tasting and healthiest way to eat Cauliflower. Not only is it gluten free it is also Paleo. I could eat an entire pan of it myself for dinner and call it a night! Not only did I love it so did my family. My husband even ate seconds!
If you are looking for an easy to prepare low carb side dish recipe that is healthy and clean then this is a great choice for you! Without the cheese garnish this is also Whole 30 Compliant but with it it is a great Keto Side Dish.
Roasted Cauliflower is so easy to prepare! All you do is place the ingredients in a ziploc bag and shake it! This is fun to get the kids involved with dinner. Roast it for 30 minutes on a Pampered Chef Stone or Roasting Pan and then enjoy! The longer you let it roast the better it tastes to me! When it starts browning the flavor is really delicious.
I like to serve this with Crockpot Chicken with Apples and Sweet Potato - it is also Paleo and Gluten Free and so good! Roasted Cauliflower is a great low carb and Gluten Free side dish recipe! My husband doesn't like cauliflower but he loves this!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Point
- Head of cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves of garlic crushed and minced (or 1/2 tsp powdered garlic)
- Ziploc Bag
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Sometimes I add onion powder too - 1/4 tsp
- optional - fresh Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Chop a head of cauliflower (do not rinse) - or rinse and let thoroughly dry.
- Mince 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic or you can use 1 tsp powdered garlic
- Place cauliflower into a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Add garlic with 2 TBSP olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake your ziploc bag well until coated.
- Spread out on baking sheet.
- Place on top rack and bake for about 30 minutes.
- The cauliflower will start to brown up and get crunchy and that is when you are ready to pull it out of the oven.
- It tastes AMAZING! You may need to double this it is that good!
- optional - add Parmesan Cheese on top when it comes out of the oven before serving
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.