Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich is super delicious and easy to make! Less than 10 minutes to make this wonderful grilled cheese sandwich. Perfect for lunch or a quick dinner on a busy evening. All you need is bread, cheese and Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers and Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread.
Start by lightly buttering your bread and place on slice into a hot skillet.
Next spread the Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread and top with the Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers .
Top it off with some cheese and place the other slice of bread on. Let it heat for a few minutes then flip the sandwich over.
Another couple minutes and your Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich will be ready for you to enjoy!
This is a tasty vegetarian sandwich. Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich is super tasty and ready in less than 10 minutes!
Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slices of bread
- 1-2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread
- 1-2 peppers peppers from Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- 2 - 3 slices smoked provolone cheese
- Butter one side of the bread slices and set aside.
- Heat skillet over med-high heat.
- Once skillet is heated place one bread slice, butter side down into pan.
- Spread 1 tbsp Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread on top pf the bread.
- Next place 1-2 peppers from Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers jar on top of the spread.
- Place cheese on top and then place other bread slice on.
- Let heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Once golden brown carefully flip sandwich over.
- Cook another 3-4 minutes and then place on and plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.