Rocking Bacon Ranch Potato Salad is the perfect side dish for a picnic or BBQ. My family and friends loved this recipe when I made it for them. It is absolutely delicious and one of my most requested recipes for summer.
Rocking Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1/4 Cup of Ranch dressing
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 3 lb. small red potatoes about 9, cooked, quartered
- 6 slices bacon cooked, crumbles
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 1/2 whole red pepper cut in to thin strips
- 4 whole green onions sliced
- Mix dressings and seasonings in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix lightly.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Make 12 servings
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.