Omelets are one of my favorites to make for Saturday mornings. I like that I can make each one different for each family member's taste. My favorite is Salsa Omelet made with Wholly Red Pepper Mango Salsa and mozzarella cheese. I love that it is a meatless option that is sweet and spicy! You can use any variety of cheese and salsa that you have on hand. It is a yummy low carb breakfast that can be served any time of the day!
Wholly Salsa is my all time favorite and I can usually always get it free or under a dollar with a coupon. You can also freeze salsa too!
This salsa omelet is so tasty and a twist on the classic ham and cheese!
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 3 tablespoon salsa
- 3 tablespoon mozzarella cheese shredded
- Whisk eggs and milk together in shallow bowl.
- Heat meduim sized nonstick pan over med-high heat.
- Pour egg mixture in pan and make sure to swirl to cover entire surface.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip over and cook 2-3 minutes.
- While cooking place salsa and cheese on one half side of omelet.
- Once cooked flip half of omelet over onto the other side.
- Place on plate and serve warm.
Be sure to check out these other Breakfast recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.