Santa Brownie Bites are so easy to make for the holidays and can be made Gluten Free too! I love how easy this fun holiday dessert is to make. My secret ingredients was using soft and chewy Udi’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites! They are simply amazing on their own but adding a little Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing, a fresh strawberry and a white chocolate chip at the top make them even more delightful!
This is a really easy dessert to make and the kids can get involved! You can also use a mini muffin tin and bake your own from scratch. You should refrigerate after making your Santa Brownie Bites. Santa brownie bites are so easy to make and taste great! The perfect dessert for Christmas.
Santa Brownie Bites
Santa brownie bites are so easy to make and taste great! The perfect dessert for Christmas.
- Brownie Bites
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- White Chocolate Chips
- Bake brownie bites using a mini muffin pan or purchase premade brownie bites.
- Wash and cut tops of the strawberries. Pat dry.
- Spread cream cheese frosting on the bottom of the strawberry and place onto the brownie bite.
- Add a tiny amount of frosting to the bottom of a white chocolate chip and attach to the top of the strawberry for the Santa Hat.
- They should be refrigerated after making.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Disclaimer: I was provided Udi’s Gluten Free Brownies for this recipe however all opinions are 100% my own.