Are you looking for a unique pasta dish? This Sausage and Gnocchi Pasta Recipe is the answer you are looking for! This is also an alternative way to serve sausage. We were looking for something for a small dinner party at home and we concocted this dish that everyone loved. If you plan on arranging a quite dinner party at home please be sure to pin and save this amazing recipe for the occasion.
Sausage and Gnocchi pasta
- 1 package Johnsonville sweet sausage
- 1 package gnocchi pasta
- 1 jar vodka sauce or marinara
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Grill or pan fry sausage until cooked through
- Boil gnocchi per directions on package
- Heat pink vodka sauce on low to medium heat.
- Drain gnocchi and add desired amount of sauce on pasta
- Slice sausage and disperse evenly throughout dish
- Julienne basil and sprinkle over pasta
- Garnish with grated Parmesan
Appetizer Recipes You Will Love!
StockpilingMoms Favorite Desserts
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn't like a chocolate chip cookie?
We love your feedback! Please make comments on how you enjoyed Sausage and Gnocchi Pasta Recipe!
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.