Sausage and Gnocchi Pasta is amazing! If you are looking for an alternative way to serve sausage you will love this dish. Sausage and Gnocchi is a delicious dinner recipe that is perfect for entertaining guests.
Sausage and Gnocchi pasta
Sausage and Gnocchi is a delicious dinner recipe that is perfect for entertaining guests.
- 1 package Johnsonville sweet sausage
- 1 package gnocchi pasta
- 1 jar vodka sauce or marinara
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Grill or pan fry sausage until cooked through
- Boil gnocchi per directions on package
- Heat pink vodka sauce on low to medium heat.
- Drain gnocchi and add desired amount of sauce on pasta
- Slice sausage and disperse evenly throughout dish
- Julienne basil and sprinkle over pasta
- Garnish with grated Parmesan
This recipe is an original recipe created by Shelley King and belongs to Stockpiling Moms.
Other Recipes That You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.