Sauteed Mushrooms, Squash and Zucchini is the perfect low carb dinner side dish! This tasty, flavorful side dish goes well with any meat that you may make for dinner. I love making this delicious veggie recipe when I grill meat, pork chops or chicken for dinner. I can easily sauteed these veggies as the meat is cooking on the grill. Most of the time I can have dinner prepared and on the table in as little as 20 minutes when making these amazing veggies as a side dish.
Sauteed Mushrooms, Squash and Zucchini is a healthy side dish recipe that is Paleo, Gluten Free and Whole 30 compliant. It is also low carb and Keto Friendly. Just be sure to use a spice that is labeled gluten free or use fresh herbs. This is a must pin recipe for sure!
Sauteed Mushrooms, Squash and Zucchini is a healthy side dish recipe that is Paleo, Gluten Free and Whole 30 compliant.
Sauteed Mushrooms, Squash and Zucchini
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 squash diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced or diced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 1/2 tsp McCormick Southwest Seasoning be sure it is gluten free or use a gluten free spice.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together olive oil, pepper and McCormick Southwest Seasoning until well blended.
- Add veggies and toss until all veggies are coated.
- Heat medium size non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add veggies and sauteed 5-7 minutes; be sure to stir often,
- Once veggies are tender crisp turn heat off.
- Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Side Dish Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.